Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mirror of the Soul


This is an exercise from Secrets of Sex Magic by Frater U.D. and I thought it was a fantastic exercise for anyone who is doing some inner work or keeps a submissive journal or Book of Shadows.

Consider the questions as suggestions for meditation, contemplation and self-exploration.

1. What does sexuality mean to me? What do I expect from it?

2. How satisfied/dissatisfied am I with my existing sexuality?

3. What are my sexual weaknesses?

4. What are my sexual strengths?

5. What are my sexual taboos? What forms of sex do I consider impossible?

6. What are my sexual insecurities?

7. Mentally reviewing my earliest sexual experiences - autoerotic as well as homo/heteroerotic - how have these first sexual encounters shaped my current sexuality?

8. Am I sexually active or passive?

9. How do I react to sexual disappointments and frustrations?

10. Why do I deal with magic? What do I expect from it?

11. Why do I deal with sex magic? What do I expect from it?

12.
13.
14.
Create 3 questions that you consider personally relevant and important.

This is not a test. There are no right answers or points. The only wrong answers are ones in which you are not honest with yourself.

I have found this exercise to be very helpful with inner work so I thought I would share. I hope you all find it helpful too.

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring questions, thanks for sharing with everyone!

    ReplyDelete