Saturday, April 6, 2013

Self-Blessing Breast Blessing

In the Witch's Brew Spell Deck by Witch Bree there are two spells of self-blessing I love and I think they could go very well together. I wanted to share them here in hopes my readers find them as helpful as I have.

Self-Blessing

"The Time You Take to restore yourself is previous. Perform a self-blessing every day. Take dried sage and aromatic lavender and tie it up in a muslin sack. Breathe in the aroma deeply three times. Beginning at the top of your head, the crown chakra, pass the pouch down to your feet, gently touching your other sacred chakras: throat, solar plexus, stomach, and pelvis. Then, holding the bag of herbs over your heart and speak aloud:
Gone are sorrows, illness, and woe,
Here wisdom and health begin to flow.
My heart is whole, joy fills my soul. 
Blessed be me."

Breast Blessing

"Celebrate The Beauty Of Your Body. Take one cup of natural beeswax and heat very slowly. Add one-quarter cup sesame oil and sir until the wax has melted. Let it cool to skin temperature and add:
Eight drops sandalwood oil + Five drop lemon oil 
Two drops rose oil
Anoint yourself with the oil slowly, gently, and lovingly as you cup each breast and chant:
We all come from the Goddess. I am she; she is me. 
My breasts are holy and beautiful. 
I love myself, I love my body, I am consecrated.
Your temple is not prepared for love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment