Thursday, March 28, 2013

Merrily Met

Merry Meet and Hello,

I am Reverend December also known as Lady Phryxus.
I am a practicing witch, a Wiccan, an ordained minister, a healer, a reader, a wife, a polyamorist, a Switch in the BDSM subculture, and a seeker of knowledge.

I used to separate my spiritual journey from my BDSM practices until that felt too much like living with multiple personalities and far too stressful.
In the end, I decided to join them together!
Erotomancy, sex magic, is a passion of mine that I want to share with you, my readers.

This blog is an experiment of mine to see if combining my sexual and spiritual practices is something that will work out in my life and if there is actually an interest in hearing another voice on these subjects on the web.
On this blog you will see articles on sexuality and paganism, spells and rituals and references on sex magic, and pages from my Erotic Book of Shadows.

I hope that we can learn and grow together.

Merry Part and Blessed Be
The Erotomantic
Lady Phryxus

No comments:

Post a Comment